ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware - ICT
ICT Support Technician - Support Technician - Support Engineer - Technical Support - Helpdesk - 1st Line - 2nd Line - Technical Engineer - Windows - Troubleshooting - Active Directory - Networking - Microsoft Office - Exchange - ITIL - Hillingdon - Middlesex - £23,000-£25,000 plus Company Benefits!
Our client who specialises in providing IT Support for Schools is currently seeking an ICT Support Technician - 1st / 2nd Line Support Technician - Support Engineer to join their expanding team and be based at a Comprehensive Secondary School in Hillingdon.
I am seeking a Support Engineer - Systems Support Engineer - 1st Line Support Engineer - IT Support Technician - 1st/2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer to join my client's busy technical support team based in Hillingdon.
- Assist the Service Desk with the delivery of ICT managed support services
- Provide school-based users with technical assistance and report service issues in accordance with the Service Desk policies
- Support Technician will assist with project work as directed by the Technical Operations department
- Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Active Directory
- General PC hardware maintenance
- ITIL Service Desk operations
- Network troubleshooting
If you do hold a current DBS/CRB Check then this would be advantageous along with experience working within an educational environment.
So, if you are an experienced IT Support Technician - Support Engineer - ICT Support Technician with a good technical background in Windows, AD and general PC hardware maintenance please send a copy of your CV.
My client is looking to pay a salary of up to £25,000 + Benefits and Excellent Career opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this IT Support Technician - Support Engineer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £23000 - £25000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-07-19 12:00:42 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER - CCNP
- IT support Analyst - 1st - 3rd Line Service Desk Analyst
- 1st Line Support - Application Support - Web - HTML - Helpdesk
- SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER – CCNP – CONTRACT
- Graduate iOS Developer – Junior Developer - Swift - App - iOS
- Cloud Architect – Cloud Solutions Architect - TOGAF - AWS
- Data Architect - Enterprise Data Architect - TOGAF - UML - BCS
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Web - LAMP - Docker - Automation - AWS
- Infrastructure Systems Administrator - Virtualisation
- Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
- 2ND LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - Windows Server, VMware
- SENIOR SUPPORT ENGINEER - ESCALATIONS ENGINEER
- APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST
- 1st LINE / SERVICE DESK ENGINEER
- SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER - ITIL
- IT SUPPORT ANALYST
- STORAGE & VIRTUALISATION ENGINEER
- Data Engineer - Cloud Platform Data Engineer - Big Data
- SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - VMware/Hyper-V/Cisco
- DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR – SQL DBA / SQL Server / SSRS / SSIS