Marketing Manager | Competitive Salary, Bonus, generous relocation package, Benefits | Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Marketing Manager for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
The Marketing Manager responsibilities include the conceptualisation, implementation and analysis of multi-channel marketing activity for the brand.
The Marketing Manager will work with the Brand team to conceptualise, launch and measure marketing campaigns, whilst monitoring the number of real money players and player turnover.
You will work to ensure all campaigns are in line with business strategy and budgets.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Brand Director and working closely with the business wide operations team, in order to oversee delivery of annual marketing and promotional strategy and its tactical plans for existing and new brands, including building launch plans , assessing products across other company products
- Work with other members of the Gaming Brand team on the integrated Marketing Plan to ensure there is a rolling calendar of activities for the brand , ensuring promotions and marketing activity are consistent with the plan and regular yearly events
- Full involvement with the department, launch and communication for marketing promotional activity, whilst monitoring the process and reviewing what is being produced
- Manage the launch of new products, including all promotional content and exposure of these promotions
- Work closely with the CRM team to implement marketing, promotional and player journey campaigns
- Optimise Brand budgets for new and existing products
- Work closely with BI team to review campaign performance against set business KPI's and analyse the ROI
- Work on full campaign analysis involved for each product and campaign
- Work collaboratively on all large marketing projects involving TV media and press coverage in regards to what message the brands would want to be promoting
- Liaise with marketing Acquisition teams and Director of Brands to drive acquisition strategy
- Regular reviews of all channels and spend for the brand against budgets, monitoring spend on products and promotions within CRM and Acquisitions against KPI's
- Supporting the reactivation of lapsed and inactive players for the brand by working closely with the CRM and Customer Journey Optimisation team to understand the customer journey.
You will drive reactivation via bonus offerings in order to gain more net gaming revenue per real money player
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience working on development and implementation of bonuses and product strategy
- Previous experience within the gaming sector within marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Great numeracy skills with the ability to analyse large sources of data
- Strong IT skills including experience of MS Office
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party providers
- Ability to review complex data and summaries for other team members
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- CASS Officer
- QA Automation Tester (Digital)
- Management Accountant
- Accountant (Senior)
- Python Web Developer
- Front End Web Developer
- CRM and Email Campaign Manager
- Software Engineer - API (NodeJs)
- UX Designer
- DevOps Engineer
- UI Developer - Digital Marketing
- FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
- Software Testers / QA Testers
- Analytics Manager
- Back-end Product Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Senior Insight Analyst (Sportsbook)
- EDD Analyst
- Acquisition Manager
- Conversion Optimisation Manager