Stone Polisher - County Meath, Ireland
Stone Polisher - County Meath, Ireland.
Salary/Benefits: Competitive dependent on experience
Our Client is one of the leading suppliers of granite worktops and quartz worktops throughout Ireland.
Due to their continuous growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stone Polisher to join their team in County Meath.
Grinds and polishes stone to smooth or lustrous finish, using portable grinding and polishing tool: Selects abrasive wheel according to type of stone, finish specified, or step in finishing process, and attaches wheel to tool, using wrench.
Wets stone surface, using hose, and guides rotating wheel over stone to smooth surface.
Washes grit from stone, using hose.
Moves hand over stone surface to detect uneven areas.
Spreads emery powder or other polishing compound on stone, attaches buffing wheel on tool, and guides wheel over stone to polish surface.
Rubs stone surfaces that cannot be finished by machine or portable tool with abrasive blocks to smooth or polish stone.
When surfacing marble, fills cracks or imperfections in stone with wax that matches color of stone.
May be designated according to type of stone polished as Granite Polisher, Hand; Marble Polisher, Hand.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment with excellent communication skills.
Attention to detail is essential.
You will need your own transport as the company is not on any public transport route and you will be required to work occasional Saturdays.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in p
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Very Competitive
- Location: County Meath
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Elie
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EBA/D/038859
- Posted: 2018-07-19 12:55:00 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Process Engineer - Electrochemical Deposition (ECD) - Newport
- HGV Lorry Driver - Birmingham
- FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL TIME/PART TIME POSITIONS - EDMONTON
- Senior Lettings Negotiator - Rainham, Essex
- Sales Administrator - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Senior Financial Consultant - Cheshire
- Alarm Receiving Operator - Havant, Hampshire
- Electrical Engineer - Slough
- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
- HGV Technician - Night Shift - Stoke on Trent
- Office Manager - Part Time - Cambridge
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Furniture Sales Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Operational Risk Analyst - Staines, Surrey
- Senior Sales Account Manager - SW London
- Semi - Senior/ Senior Accountant - Newport, Shropshire
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive - Romford, Essex
- Shop Manager - Altrincham, Cheshire