Chef de Partie - Pub - Derby
Chef de Partie - Pub - Derby
Full time - Permanent
Salary: The salary for this role is up to £17,000 depending on experience plus a profit sharing bonus scheme and tips.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is organised and has a real passion for food
Willingness to develop and grow with the business
An individual with good communication skills and an attention to detail
A person who thrives under pressure
A knowledge of all sections of the kitchen
A good sense of humor
Responsibilities of the role
To assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen
Embody the standards of the business at all times
Train and develop junior members of the team
Help in the creation of new and tasty dishes for the menus and create imaginative and tasty daily specials for our specials boards
A food hygiene certificate
Knowledge of food costs and menu development
The ability to work under pressure
Experience in a busy fresh food kitchen
The ability to manage and organise your daily tasks
Hours of work
Due to the nature of the business, the candidate must be flexible in terms of hours which will include weekend work.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 17000 Per Annum
- Location: Derby
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Iveta
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: IAB/D/038862
- Posted: 2018-07-19 23:45:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Process Engineer - Electrochemical Deposition (ECD) - Newport
- HGV Lorry Driver - Birmingham
- FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL TIME/PART TIME POSITIONS - EDMONTON
- Senior Lettings Negotiator - Rainham, Essex
- Sales Administrator - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Senior Financial Consultant - Cheshire
- Alarm Receiving Operator - Havant, Hampshire
- Electrical Engineer - Slough
- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
- HGV Technician - Night Shift - Stoke on Trent
- Office Manager - Part Time - Cambridge
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Furniture Sales Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Operational Risk Analyst - Staines, Surrey
- Senior Sales Account Manager - SW London
- Semi - Senior/ Senior Accountant - Newport, Shropshire
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive - Romford, Essex
- Shop Manager - Altrincham, Cheshire