Nursery Manager - York
Nursery Manager - York
Salary: Attractive Salary & Package
Key Words: Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Manager
Childcare is a charity providing quality childcare within the City of York.
We have three children's day nurseries which provide full and part-time day care for children in the 6 weeks to 5 years age group.
Each of our nurseries are Ofsted inspected, offer home-cooked food and have their own outdoor play areas.
To have overall responsibility for the management of the Nursery
Be responsible for a team of Childcare Practitioners and to be proactive in team building, staff motivation and developing the staff to their maximum potential.
To be a positive role model to the staff
To provide a fully inclusive environment for children, staff and parents.
To be fully committed to providing a stimulating, safe and caring Nursery environment which enables each child to reach their full potential.
To ensure compliance of Health, Safety and Welfare standards within the Nursery in conjunction with the H & S Rep.
To ensure high quality provision is delivered in all areas, such as catering, cleaning and general maintenance.
To promote and market the Nursery and liaise with the Room Managers and Deputy Manager to ensure maximum occupancy levels.
To ensure that satisfactory standards of discipline and behaviour are maintained and deal with any problems accordingly.
To ensure that each child is fully equipped to move to the next stage of their care and education.
To ensure standards outlined in the Early Years Foundation Stage are met and sustained with a continuous commitment to raising quality and improving inspection outcomes.
We are looking for a highly committed, organized, enthusiastic and self-motivated person who is dedicated to providing high quality childcare to children.
You must be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
Excellent working knowledge of the Early Years fou
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 18174-19207 Per Annum
- Location: York
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Naomi
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NMO/D/038864
- Posted: 2018-07-19 16:22:11 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Process Engineer - Electrochemical Deposition (ECD) - Newport
- HGV Lorry Driver - Birmingham
- FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL TIME/PART TIME POSITIONS - EDMONTON
- Senior Lettings Negotiator - Rainham, Essex
- Sales Administrator - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Senior Financial Consultant - Cheshire
- Alarm Receiving Operator - Havant, Hampshire
- Electrical Engineer - Slough
- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
- HGV Technician - Night Shift - Stoke on Trent
- Office Manager - Part Time - Cambridge
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Furniture Sales Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Operational Risk Analyst - Staines, Surrey
- Senior Sales Account Manager - SW London
- Semi - Senior/ Senior Accountant - Newport, Shropshire
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive - Romford, Essex
- Shop Manager - Altrincham, Cheshire