Garage Equipment Engineer - Gloucester Area
The role will involve all aspects of being a Garage Equipment engineer including installation, preventative maintenance, calibrations & emergency breakdowns on the full range of GE equipment including Vehicle lifts, Compressors, Tyre equipment & MOT equipment along with much more.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Gloucester area or as close to the M4/M5 corridor as possible.
Good working knowledge & experience of the mechanical engineering environment including Hydraulics & Pneumatics with a good understanding of Electrics.
Experience in Servicing/Repairs of Garage Equipment or a background in Plant Maintenance or similar would be advantageous as would present or past GEA accreditation.
Must be a Team Player
Self motivated & ability to work unsupervised with a "can do" attitude.
Prepared for overnight stays from home if required.
Experienced driver with full UK Driving Licence, ideally with trailer licence addition.
Attractive salary dependent on experience & qualifications.
Opportunity to earn good levels of overtime.
Company pension scheme.
Company vehicle, fully equipped.
A laptop, Phone , Branded PPE all provided.
Full Training will be provided
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k