Multi Skilled Fire & Security Engineer - Cheshire
Multi Skilled Fire & security engineer - Cheshire
My client are one of the North West's leading independent security specialists, Specialising on Access, Intruder, CCTV, Fire & Gates
My client have established links to many of the worldwide manufacturers of security protection equipment
They have a new exclusive position in the North West for a multi skilled security engineer.
We are looking for an experienced Fire & Security service engineer based in the North West area, Ideally Cheshire
Duties will include:
Interaction with customers and suppliers
You must be physically fit,
Experience within the Security industry
A strong electrical background
Knowledge of Health and Safety
You will be asked to work on call one weekend in three.
Good IT skills
17th Edition - Ideally
City & Guilds Electrical Engineering - Bonus
NVQ Qualifications - Bonus
The package my client are looking to offer is 30k basic salary which does get reviewed are 3 months, large amount of paid overtime, pension, health care, company vehicle and mobile phone
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV.
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k