Storage Operator - Hull
Storage Operator - Hull
15% discretionary bonus
26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
9% company pension
Life assurance 3 x salary
Eye care vouchers etc.
Working hours/shift is 200 hours per month (average 40 to 50 hours per week).
The 200 is not a target but is there for busy times.
Overtime is not paid however any 8 hours period above 200 per month earns 1 lieu day.
Our client is the UK market leader in blended feed fats, supplying the highest quality products to the animal feed sector .
We currently have an opportunity for a Terminal Operator to work within a Shipping team at their depot in Hull.
To be a valuable team member and assist the Terminal Supervisor(s) / Assistant Supervisor(s), to operate the terminal in a safe, efficient and cost effective way.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
To carry out specific duties as required by the duty Terminal Supervisor / Asst Supervisor, in a safe, efficient and timely manner
To assist the company and the management in enforcing the various SHE policies as may be specified from time to time.
To be proficient in carrying out all road and ship loading / discharging operations.
To be proficient in carrying out inter tank product transfers, in a safe and efficient manner.
To comply at all times with the company's procedures and work instructions as specified in the ISO 9001 - 2000 Quality Management system.
To be proficient in all operational procedures, as laid down in the safe systems of work, that are specified from time to time by the Company.
To be competent in carrying out a variety of operational tasks associated with the safe handling and storage of products.
To report immediately any defective equipment to a senior person (Assistant Supervisor, Supervisor, Site Controller, Terminal Manager, Port Manager) or the Maintenance staff.
To report any incidents to his / her superior as soon as practicable.
To be an active, reliable and flex
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 29785 Per Annum Very Competitive
- Location: Hull
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Elie
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EBA/D/038888
- Posted: 2018-07-23 16:03:16 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Process Engineer - Electrochemical Deposition (ECD) - Newport
- HGV Lorry Driver - Birmingham
- FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL TIME/PART TIME POSITIONS - EDMONTON
- Senior Lettings Negotiator - Rainham, Essex
- Sales Administrator - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Senior Financial Consultant - Cheshire
- Alarm Receiving Operator - Havant, Hampshire
- Electrical Engineer - Slough
- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
- HGV Technician - Night Shift - Stoke on Trent
- Office Manager - Part Time - Cambridge
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Furniture Sales Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Operational Risk Analyst - Staines, Surrey
- Senior Sales Account Manager - SW London
- Semi - Senior/ Senior Accountant - Newport, Shropshire
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive - Romford, Essex
- Shop Manager - Altrincham, Cheshire