Tax Senior | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers | Audit / Chartered Accountancy | Peterborough
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Tax Senior to join a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in Peterborough.
Our client is looking for an experienced and confident individual to work on a wide range of client.
Tax Senior duties include but are not limited to:
The individual should currently be working at that level or equivalent, and is likely to be operating in Peterborough and/or surrounding areas.
However we would also consider individuals wishing to relocate to this exciting city.
- Preparation of SA returns for private clients and wealthy individuals, as well as for UK resident trusts
- Preparation of business tax computations, CGT computations on the disposal of securities, chattels and property, and all related aspects of looking after the complex tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients.
- Specific experience of the following is desirable but not essential - trusts, employment tax, EIS, VCT, accounts preparation, claims and elections and residence and domicile experience.
Tax Senior skills and experience required:
- ACA qualified and may be CTA qualified/part qualified or be willing to study for CTA or ATT qualified and willing to study for CTA.
- Professional training experience and exposure to a range of sectors and clients.
- Ability to use their own initiative and problem solve in order to manage their own portfolio prioritisation and organisational skills are essential to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK.
They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Tax, CTA, ATT, Chartered Accountant
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- CASS Officer
- QA Automation Tester (Digital)
- Management Accountant
- Accountant (Senior)
- Python Web Developer
- Front End Web Developer
- CRM and Email Campaign Manager
- Software Engineer - API (NodeJs)
- UX Designer
- DevOps Engineer
- UI Developer - Digital Marketing
- FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
- Software Testers / QA Testers
- Analytics Manager
- Back-end Product Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Senior Insight Analyst (Sportsbook)
- EDD Analyst
- Acquisition Manager
- Conversion Optimisation Manager