Book Keeper - Wirral
Book Keeper - Wirral
Salary: Competitive DOE
Key words: Bookkeeping, Clients, VAT returns, accuracy, support
Our well established client manages new and existing customer's tax affairs.
They provide affordable accountancy services for a low fixed monthly fee using a simple cloud bookkeeping software.
They also complete small business accounting for sole traders, contractors, partnerships and limited companies.
The organisation fully supports in key development and progression for everyone.
As a bookkeeper you will be required to help client's switch from previous bookkeeping system to Pandle.
Also booking them on various systems including Sage, Excel, Xero, Pandle and administering VAT returns.
Providing assistance and support for new clients requesting for Pandle over email, live chat and telephone.
? Managing work load,
? Competency with technology ,
? Team player
? Good Decision Maker,
? Atleast 2 years' experience in practice preferably hold qualifications such as AAT
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Registered General Nurse - RGN - Day or Nightshift - Hindhead, Surrey
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CNC Miller / Turner Programmer / Setter
- CNC Miller/Turner, CNC Programmer/Setter - Chard, Somerset
- Sliding Head CNC Programmer/Setter - Chard, Somerset
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Sales Coordinator - Southampton
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer - London and South East Region
- Commercial Negotiator - Blackheath
- Administrator (Wealth Management) - London EC3
- PR Account Manager Agency B2B (Fintech Technology Area) - Manchester
- PSV Fitter Mechanic / Technician - Chippenham, Wiltshire
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- Helpdesk 1st Line Support - Windows AD, Office, Win 7/10 - National Charity
- MET Technician - Accident Repair Centre - Liverpool, L20
- PR Account Executive (B2B and Consumer Accounts) - Manchester
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- IT Support Specialist - Greenford