Racing Manager - Sheffield
Racing Manager - Sheffield
Salary: £45-50Kp.a (with additional relocation package if applicable)
Key words: Racing Manager, Stadium Manager, General Manager, Events Manager, GBGB, BAGS
My Client is one of the leading sporting stadia in the UK, who offers first class dining and exclusive tailor made packages for any occasion with a fantastic reputation for delivering a breath taking experience.
They are expanding their portfolio of staff and have an exciting new opportunity of Racing Manager.
This exciting new role of Racing Manager will always be ahead of the game and be able to demonstrate world class organisational skills, be able and confident in managing a BAGS Schedule and have strong knowledge of GBGB policies and procedures.
As Racing Manager, you will have 3 years+ experience in a racing office at Senior Level.
An additional relocation package is also offered for the right candidate.
A strong knowledge of GBGB Policies, procedures and Regulations
Be confident in managing a BAGS Schedule
Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Have strong organisational skills
Have 3 years experience in a Racing Office at Senior Level
As Racing Manager you be:
An Excellent Communicator
Experienced in managing a BAGS Schedule
Experienced and very familiar with everything GBGB
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employm
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 45000-50000 Per Annum
- Location: Sheffield
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Catherine
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CME/D/038893
- Posted: 2018-07-24 16:02:26 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Process Engineer - Electrochemical Deposition (ECD) - Newport
- HGV Lorry Driver - Birmingham
- FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL TIME/PART TIME POSITIONS - EDMONTON
- Senior Lettings Negotiator - Rainham, Essex
- Sales Administrator - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Senior Financial Consultant - Cheshire
- Alarm Receiving Operator - Havant, Hampshire
- Electrical Engineer - Slough
- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
- HGV Technician - Night Shift - Stoke on Trent
- Office Manager - Part Time - Cambridge
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Furniture Sales Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Operational Risk Analyst - Staines, Surrey
- Senior Sales Account Manager - SW London
- Semi - Senior/ Senior Accountant - Newport, Shropshire
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive - Romford, Essex
- Shop Manager - Altrincham, Cheshire