Mobility - Field Service Engineer
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To carry out planned maintenance, reactive repairs and planned repairs to disabled access equipment in client's homes/property.
Direct report to Customer Services Manager.
Advisory report to Customer Services Supervisor.
NATURE OF RELATIONSHIPS:
Field based role, reporting via telephone, paper work, and review meetings.
SCOPE FOR DISCRETION:
Requires authorisation of Manager or Supervisor.
Employs advanced technical skill.
No people management.
Must be able to manage and prioritise own workload.
EFFECT OF ERRORS ON COMPANY:
Effect on customers and loss of revenue.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
2 years (minimum) relevant experience desirable.
GCSE level (minimum) requirement, ideally NVQ 2 or higher in Engineering discipline.
Dynamic self starter, presentable, clear communicator (verbal & written), full UK driving license, good electro-mechanical skills.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k