Purchasing Coordinator - London
Purchasing Coordinator - London
Salary: 20k : 23k (depending on experience)
Key words: Purchasing Coordinator
Our Client is a recognised leader in the premiums and branded merchandise industry with over 30 years' experience, £85million in global sales and over 350 employees across our sites in the UK, Europe, Asia and the USA.
We're proud to list some of the world's best-known brands as clients; brands such as Google, Sky, L'Oreal, CAT, Heineken, Twitter, Nissan, Michelin and ExxonMobil to name just a few.
A Purchasing Coordinator to work as part of our experienced buying department on a range of blue-chip accounts.Working with the in-house design and sales teams on product development from concept to delivery.
Assisting with of client presentations.
Helping to manage an established supplier base whilst bringing on new supply routes.
Negotiating costings and ensuring projects are delivered within budget.
Writing detailed product specifications, quality expectations and purchase orders.
Liaising with all departments to ensure projects are delivered to schedule.
Of graduate / higher education calibre.
A can-do attitude and willingness to tackle a diverse array of tasks.
1 year's previous experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
A keen interest in consumer/promotional products as well as quality assurance and ethical sourcing from manufacturers in UK, EU, Turkey and Far East.
Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport.
Enjoy working as part of a team, with good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
Competitive Salary : Bonus Scheme : Pension Scheme : Life Assurance : 25-28 Days Holiday - Sickness Scheme : Flexible Working : Development and Secondment Opportunities :
Early Finish Friday : Fruity Friday : Monthly Get-Togethers :- Cycle to Work Scheme : Employee Assistance Scheme : Maternity Incentives : Chi
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 20000-23000 Per Annum
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Naomi
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NMO/D/038933
- Posted: 2018-07-30 14:33:03 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commis Chef - Ludlow Shropshire
- Business Analyst - Software - Leicester
- RECEPTION ROLE - BEAUTIFUL BOUTIQUE HOTEL - CENTRAL BATH
- Electrical Engineer (Poultry Farm Industry) - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Digital Transformation Director (Consulting) - London
- Project Manager (Agile/Waterfall) - London
- Mortgage Advisor - Wallsend, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
- Marketing Executive - Bristol
- Registered Children?s Home Manager - North London, Haringey
- INTERNET SECURITY - CHANNEL / ALLIANCE SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- JUNIOR GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMS - ACCOUNT MANAGER - US ACCOUNTS
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP SECURITY
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP DATA SERVICES
- DATA NETWORK PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - MANAGED SERVICES/ CLOUD/ UC
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- TELECOM / CLOUD ACCOUNT SALES - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON