Chef de Partie - Fort William
Chef de Partie - Fort William
SALARY £24,500 plus tips
KEY WORDS - chef de partie , Sous Chef, Chef, Hotel Chef, Senior Chef de Partie , Chef de Partie, Rosette, Junior sous chef , Michelin
A truly, stunning historical castle surrounded by beautiful landscapes and countrysides.
Recognised as one of Scotlands finest hotels .
Only 3 miles from a popular, scottish town , the area is also fantastic for outdoor enthusiasts whether it be diving, ski-ing , climbing or cycling .
A chance to live in and work in a beautiful part of Scotland
Opportunity of becoming a Chef de Partie and join a dedicated and highly skilled team, which offers a very unique and personal style of cuisine and service.
Candidates should have experience in managing a team, stock control and only the highest level of skills when it comes to the cooking and presentation of each dish.
A "leading by example" attitude should be second nature, and a willingness and passion to go above and beyond to make a guest's experience as good as it possibly can be should always be at the forefront of your mind as well as the team you'd command.
The Chef de partie positions are integral part to the kitchen operation the key tasks you can expect to be involved in are:
? To maintain levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our guests.
? To be a real Team Player and work to build strong working relationships.
? To ensure knowledge of product, client relationships and service is maintained and communicated
? To ensure effective daily communication within all areas of the Food & Beverage Operation
? To be aware of the security of stock, access and keys at all times.
? To avoid wastage at all times, and ensure food is stored securely and safely.
About your skills
? Previous experience in a similar role, a minimum of 1 year 2 AA rosette experience
? Outstanding hygiene skills and a certificate in elementary food hygiene.
? The abilit
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 24500 Per Annum
- Location: Fort William
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Caroline
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: COD/D/038946
- Posted: 2018-07-31 23:45:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Asbestos Manager - Birmingham
- Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham
- Asbestos Surveyor - Wakefield
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier - Wakefield
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - St Asaph
- Asbestos Surveyor - Northampton
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Materials Controller - Spalding
- Civil Engineer - Spalding
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Field Sales Executive - North West & North East
- Learning Support Assistant - Mitcham/Sutton
- Associate Solicitor - Energy and Infrastructure (Non Contentious Construction) - Glasgow
- Senior Solicitor / Associate - Litigation / Insurance and Risk (Contentious Construction) - Edinburg
- Paralegal : Litigation, Business Dispute and Asset Recovery - Glasgow
- Auction Manager/ Valuer - Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE - PLANT AND TOOL HIRE - ASCOT
- Chef De Partie - Bristol
- ASSOCIATE QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CAMBRIDGESHIRE