Global Mobility Executive
Global Mobility Executive| Competitive Salary + Critical Illness Cover + Dental Insurance + Life Assurance + Personal Accident Insurance + Private Medical Insurance + Pension + Gym Membership and other extra added benefits | Chartered Accountancy firm | Edinburgh
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Global Mobility Executive to work for an International Chartered Accountancy firm providing services to within the UK and worldwide.
Our client works in supporting small and medium-sized businesses through to large corporates on a wide range of tax issues.
The Global Mobility Executive will help them achieve their business goals, enable them to grow sustainably and in turn help to shape a vibrant economy.
The Global Mobility Executive Responsibilities:
- Preparing tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales, ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance
- Building good rapport with clients, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service
- Preparing and filing ruling requests on behalf of clients
- Supporting managers on tax planning and other ad hoc projects
- Producing a well-supported piece of technical research to support existing and potential client relationships
- Previous tax experience within Global Mobility would be desirable
- Energetic, committed, and ambitious
- High level of personal responsibility and accountability for own work
- Capacity to receive positive, constructive feedback
- Analytical; identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexible, positive outlook, with a commitment to team working
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under own initiative
- Capable of working to deadlines, showing resilience under pressure and ability to apply knowledge to non-routine situations
Our client's style is personal and they value their strong client relationships and genuinely partner-led service.
Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Edinburgh 0131 510 0024, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Keywords: Payroll , Tax , Accountancy , ATT , AAT
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Payroll Executive
- Personal Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Collections Negotiator – Debt Management
- Audit Trainee
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Content Operations Manager
- Gaming Analyst
- AML Analyst
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- Accounts Assistant - Client Technician
- Management Accountant
- Broker Assistant
- Senior Casino CRM Lead
- Back-End Business Analyst
- Back-end Product Manager
- Senior Insight Analyst (Sportsbook)
- Accountant (Senior)