Sign Maker - Chester
Sign Maker - Chester
Excellent Salary Dependant on Experience.
Established in 1996 and initially operating from a 3500 sq.ft.
facility on the Deeside Industrial Park in North Wales with a range of sign making equipment and a dedicated passionate team, my Client quickly earned its reputation for producing a wide range of quality signage to a range of retail & industrial clientele spread across the north west of England, Since those early days my Client has evolved into a group company with many divisions specialising in Signage, Maintenance, Exhibitions & Displays, Commercial Fleet markings, Graphic Design, Website Development and Web Management.
The main responsibilities for this role : Sign Maker ( Laminating, CNC Machines, Plastic Fabrication, Installations, Manufacturing, IPAF or PASMA Qualified )
The role will be based in Chester.
An opportunity has arisen within our modern Chester based offices for an experienced & hard working Sign Maker, this is an interesting varied & multi skilled role, a background in the sign industry is essential (if you do not have experience in this industry do not apply for this position) You will ideally have a wide experience in the supply , manufacture and installation of a huge variety of signs and be familiar with wide format print and cut vinyl graphics together with fabrication skills which will enable you to produce a multitude of signage and vehicle livery products to tight deadlines.
Skills required for this role - Sign Maker ( Laminating, CNC Machines, Plastic Fabrication, Installations, Manufacturing, IPAF or PASMA Qualified )
Digital Printers & Laminators.
The application of vehicle graphics & wraps
CNC Machines & Plastic fabrication
Skilful and experienced with all hand and bench tools.
Metal fabrication and or welding
On-site installation experience
IPAF & OR PASMA Qualified
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Asbestos Manager - Birmingham
- Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham
- Asbestos Surveyor - Wakefield
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier - Wakefield
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - St Asaph
- Asbestos Surveyor - Northampton
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Materials Controller - Spalding
- Civil Engineer - Spalding
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Field Sales Executive - North West & North East
- Learning Support Assistant - Mitcham/Sutton
- Associate Solicitor - Energy and Infrastructure (Non Contentious Construction) - Glasgow
- Senior Solicitor / Associate - Litigation / Insurance and Risk (Contentious Construction) - Edinburg
- Paralegal : Litigation, Business Dispute and Asset Recovery - Glasgow
- Auction Manager/ Valuer - Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE - PLANT AND TOOL HIRE - ASCOT
- Chef De Partie - Bristol
- ASSOCIATE QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CAMBRIDGESHIRE