Legal Secretary | Salary up to £20,000 + excellent benefits + relocation assistance | Spalding, Lincolnshire
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Legal Secretary to join a high profile company in Spalding, Lincolnshire.
The Legal Secretary will join a busy team & provide support with typing, secretarial & administrative duties.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates living outside of the area.
Legal Secretary Responsibilities:
Typing, secretarial & administrative support
- Transcribe & prepare correspondence & documents through audio-typing & word processing
- Proofreading documents & drafting of memos, emails & letters
- Maintain case management system including storing documents electronically - organising & attaching to relevant matters
- Use of relevant computer packages including, but not limited to: PDF docs, document conversion & tracked changes
- Administrative duties including scanning, faxing printing & photocopying
- Management of client/matter files, including general filing in a timely & accurate manner together with file opening, preparation of client care letters & terms & conditions, file closure, archiving & retrieval & return from storage as required
- Ensure clients are kept advised as necessary, under the direction of the fee earner/using own initiative to update client when necessary
- Manage incoming & outgoing mail in all mediums, i.e.
post, DX, emails & facsimile transmissions
- Arrange appointments, meetings & maintain manager/fee earner's diary as required including providing refreshments if necessary
- Attend to clients both in person & the telephone/handling voicemails & act upon their content in an effective manner.
Provide support in a professional & friendly manner in keeping with the company's standards for client care projecting a professional image at all times
- Work within relevant administrative systems & procedures, particularly in the management of finances, recording time, preparation of bills, correspondence & documents
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the company's & clients' documentation & information
- Maintain an appreciation of legal procedures & company protocols
- Undertake any specific training when required
Legal Secretary Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role / secretarial role
- Typing speed of at least 65 wpm/90% accuracy/70 wpm
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word & other packages including but not limited to PDF docs, document conversion & tracked changes
- Experience with digital dictation / audio typing experience
- Flexibility & willingness to undertake additional work as required
- High level of confidentiality required
Our client have a strong market share & play a dominant role in their sector.
They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us on UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Audit Trainee
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Content Operations Manager
- Gaming Analyst
- AML Analyst
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- Accounts Assistant - Client Technician
- Management Accountant
- Broker Assistant
- Senior Casino CRM Lead
- Back-End Business Analyst
- Back-end Product Manager
- Senior Insight Analyst (Sportsbook)
- Accountant (Senior)
- CRM Development and Support Executive
- EDD Analyst
- Management Accountant
- Customer Journey Optimisation Executive
- Front End Web Developer