Chef De Partie - Bristol
Chef De Partie - Bristol
£21,000 + tips + Live In Available
? Are you a passionate chef keen to work in a property pushing for 3AA rosettes
? Would you like to work for a GM and Head Chef who truly believe in and investing in their people?
My client has an outstanding opportunity for either a Chef De Partie who has the ambition to work in a small country house property currently holding rosettes.
This lovely small property with under 20 rooms is situated in the north part of Bristol with easy access to the M4/M5.
This property is one of the best small wedding venues in Bristol and they truly pride themselves on quality over quantity.
As well as a number of stunning weddings, they also cater for small business lunches and numerous afternoon teas.
However their core business is also based on their busy restaurant evening trade.
The Head Chef who has worked with and under some of the UK's finest chefs has a very calming demeanour and wants to ensure that the kitchen is one in which chefs can develop in a supportive environment.
This is also supported by the General Manager who is keen on team building via social events.
As the Chef de Partie you will have the opportunity to be developed in every area of this compact yet, well organised kitchen.
Who should apply for this AMAZING opportunity?
? Ideally a commis / demi / CDP with some form of fine dining experience OR having worked in a fresh food kitchen with sections.
? A hardworking demi chef de partie or chef de partie with the ability to work at a 2AA rosette standard yet ambitious to be part of a brigade pushing for 3AA rosettes.
? A passion for using fresh and seasonal produce.
? A chef who is interested in the ground to plate concept : as the property has plans to develop their own garden patch.
? Some form of formal training and or hospitality qualification
? Ideally a car driver as the property is off of the beaten track with easy acces
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 21000 Per Annum
- Location: Bristol
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Paul
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PCH/D/039099
- Posted: 2018-08-20 23:45:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Customer Service Executive - Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- Account Manager - London
- Business Development Team Leader - London
- Business Development Executive - Office Based Basingstoke
- Lead Generation Specialist - Office Based - Basingstoke
- Quality Systems Engineer - Newport
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - South East Wales
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Essex
- Asbestos Bulk Analyst - Northampton
- Quality Manager Asbestos - Northampton
- CNC Grinder - Hatfield
- CNC Turner - Hatfield
- Flood Risk and Drainage Engineer Associate - Woking or Bristol
- HGV Parts Advisor - Oxford
- CNC Machinists - Sanbach Cheshire
- Welders/ Fabricators - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Press Setter Operator - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Robot Operator - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Calibration Engineer - Wells, Somerset