Asbestos Surveyor - Wakefield
Asbestos Surveyor - Wakefield
Salary :£19k : £29k + Vehicle + Healthcare + Pension +Overtime
Key skills: Must hold P402 or RSPH equivalent certification and full driving licence
Due to expansion our Client is looking to recruit an Asbestos Surveyors to join their team.
Our client is a leading firm for delivering environmental services across the industry.
The firm provides a full range of environmental services for local government, housing associations, universities, schools, national retailers, NHS trusts, the hotel and leisure industry, demolition and construction companies, manufacturing, logistics and commercial businesses.
Our client are looking for enthusiastic and loyal individuals to join in their success as they continue to grow year on year.
If you are looking for a truly rewarding career and want to work for a highly successful and established company whose reputation for quality and efficiency far outweighs the others in the industry, then this role is for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking management, refurbishment and demolition surveys for a range of clients and / or be responsible for airborne fibre sampling, fibre counting, undertaking four stage clearance inspection, clearance air testing and reassurance, background, leak and personal monitoring.
Skills and Experience
The candidate(s) will hold as a minimum BOHS P402 (or equivalent) or BOHS P403 and P404 (or equivalent) and possess the following:
Demonstrate industry experience in asbestos surveying and/ or air monitoring
An excellent understanding of Health and Safety procedures in relation to asbestos
Excellent client liaison skills and/ or the ability to manage contractors
Accurate report writing skills
Ability to work within the team and under own initiative
Project management or remediation experience would be an advantage
Flexible approach to working hours
Full driving licence
IT literate (experience of
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 19000-29000 Per Annum
- Location: Wakefield
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Hamera
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HAL/D/038035
- Posted: 2018-08-20 17:31:39 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Process Engineer - Electrochemical Deposition (ECD) - Newport
- HGV Lorry Driver - Birmingham
- FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL TIME/PART TIME POSITIONS - EDMONTON
- Senior Lettings Negotiator - Rainham, Essex
- Sales Administrator - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Senior Financial Consultant - Cheshire
- Alarm Receiving Operator - Havant, Hampshire
- Electrical Engineer - Slough
- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
- HGV Technician - Night Shift - Stoke on Trent
- Office Manager - Part Time - Cambridge
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Furniture Sales Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Operational Risk Analyst - Staines, Surrey
- Senior Sales Account Manager - SW London
- Semi - Senior/ Senior Accountant - Newport, Shropshire
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive - Romford, Essex
- Shop Manager - Altrincham, Cheshire