Building Surveyor - Nottingham
Building Surveyor - Nottingham
Salary/Benefits: £27,758 - £29,594 per annum plus Generous Benefits Package.
Hours of work : 37 hours per week
Set up in 1988, our Client is a dynamic, viable and independent social business providing good quality homes and excellent services, supporting people and communities in need and improving lives.
Due to their continuous growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join their team in Nottingham.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Building Surveyor provides support to the Asset Management and Development team in delivering an effective reactive maintenance, repair and improvement service to our tenants.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide excellent customer service to the company tenants through resolving maintenance problems efficiently, monitoring progress until completion.
Liaise with tenants, contractors and Direct Labour Operatives (DLO) to ensure access issues are resolved and documentation is collected.
Conduct internal and external inspections on housing and leasehold stock.
Diagnose defects, make technical decisions and draw up specifications for work requiring quotations.
Conduct stock condition surveys to property as required, ensuring life-cycle assessments are reviewed and updated continuously.
Inspect and prepare void properties for re-let, including stock condition survey, compliance checks, scheduling repairs, managing contractors and completion of paper work.
Develop technical specifications for works, and prepare tender documents for major maintenance work and refurbishment schemes as required by the Head of Asset Management and Development (HAMD) and to administer these schemes and maintain appropriate records.
Conduct pre and post inspections on void properties and responsive repairs, checking adherence to Health & Safety, quality, and value for money.
Work closely with Housing and Customer Support teams to share information and assist in so
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 27758-29594 Per Annum Very Competitive
- Location: Nottingham
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Elie
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EBA/D/039104
- Posted: 2018-08-20 18:37:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Process Engineer - Electrochemical Deposition (ECD) - Newport
- HGV Lorry Driver - Birmingham
- FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL TIME/PART TIME POSITIONS - EDMONTON
- Senior Lettings Negotiator - Rainham, Essex
- Sales Administrator - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Senior Financial Consultant - Cheshire
- Alarm Receiving Operator - Havant, Hampshire
- Electrical Engineer - Slough
- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
- HGV Technician - Night Shift - Stoke on Trent
- Office Manager - Part Time - Cambridge
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Furniture Sales Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Operational Risk Analyst - Staines, Surrey
- Senior Sales Account Manager - SW London
- Semi - Senior/ Senior Accountant - Newport, Shropshire
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive - Romford, Essex
- Shop Manager - Altrincham, Cheshire