Pre-Sales Engineer - VMware, Azure, Office 365
Pre-Sales Engineer - VMware, Azure, Office 365 - You will be responsible for providing infrastructure support, pre-sales technical support, design, and consultancy for external customer Information Technology solutions to be delivered, hosted, managed and supported.
You will have a broad range of IT knowledge across the entire product portfolio and will be able to deliver solutions to customer requirements or coordinate with subject matter experts to bring together the required information.
As a technical resource, you must be able to understand customer's existing and desired environments in order to develop a strategy for on-premise and cloud/hybrid based solutions.
Familiarity with Enterprise Networking is seen as central to many projects and is a specific requirement.
This role requires a good understanding of our entire portfolio of services coupled with the ability to translate requirements into solutions that can be managed by the operational teams.
Though not exhaustive a successful candidate should have experience and knowledge in as many of the following technology areas as possible, with a broad industry knowledge:
- VMware cloud technologies together with public cloud such as AWS and Azure
- Microsoft applications- Skype for Business, Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory and Azure
- Cisco Network technologies, LAN/WAN/Wireless and Mobility
- Security solutions for enterprise, endpoint and applications
- Device lifecycle management methodology - (Software and end user device inc MDM)
- Managed service design and implementation
- Business voice systems, Hosted Telephony, Unified Communications, VoIP and SIP
- Familiarity with creating and managing complex BOMs, (e.g.
using Cisco Commerce Workspace)
- Monitoring, application and performance tools
- ITIL v3 Foundation or Equivalent knowledge in service management
- Existing Vendor accreditation's an advantage, especially Cisco and MicrosoftAs a Pre-Sales Engineer / Project Engineer you will join the pre-sales team.
The salary for this West London opportunity is £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits package - Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-08-21 13:32:08 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT Recruitment Apprenticeship - IT Recruitment Apprentice
- Management Accountantc - Financial Controller
- Embedded Software Engineer - Linux Embedded Software Engineer
- SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER – ITIL – West London
- DATA ARCHITECT - Data Modelling
- IT Sales Administrator - IT Sales Coordinator - Sales Admin
- 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- Infrastructure Consultant – Azure Cloud
- 2ND LINE APPLICATION SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR – Linux / Unix
- DATABASE SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR – SQL / SSRS / SSIS
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Home / Remote Working – Azure / ASP.NET
- SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - VMware/Hyper-V/Cisco
- HEAD OF SECURITY OPERATIONS – SOC
- SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER - CCNP
- SENIOR SUPPORT ENGINEER - ESCALATIONS ENGINEER
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Bristol
- 1st / 2nd LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER
- Graduate iOS Developer – Junior Developer - Swift - App - iOS