HGV Trailer Technician - Rugby
HGV Trailer Technician - Rugby
Various shifts available
£30,000 with bonus potential
Our client employs staff at more than 70 locations and at more than 50 maintenance facilities throughout 16 European countries.
Their employment opportunities are diverse and available at a variety of locations.
If you are looking to work in an environment where the importance of team spirit is valued highly, where safety of staff is of primary importance and where you are encouraged to enhance your skills set, then we have many opportunities available throughout Europe.
Our client is constantly investing in the latest IT technology, tooling & training.
Their well-maintained and equipped maintenance facilities and service vans, ensure you will have the right tools to best serve our customers.
Are you passionate about supporting a world class technical team?
Are you focused on 100% satisfied customers? If so, our client has a great opportunity for you in our Technicians team.
The successful HGV Trailer Technician will maintain and repair to a measured quality standard, the Heavy Goods trailers of the rental fleet and its customers own trailers at the client's workshops..
Responsibilities are to inspect, service and repair trailers to a high maintenance standard ensuring conformity to all current company EHS guidelines, policies, procedures and mandatory EHS legislation.
To ensure all compliance details are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
To ensure all company vehicles are driven and operated at all times in accordance with road traffic law and company policy and to ensure that you adhere to the Company Mobile Van Policy.
To undertake all required training as deemed necessary by the company
To provide a high customer service level & demonstrate company values at ALLtimes
Highlight all potential business commercial opportunities to line manager
The role will involve possible shift working, including weekends
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 30000 Per Annum
- Location: Rugby
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/031203
- Posted: 2018-08-22 18:09:09 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Customer Service Executive - Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- Account Manager - London
- Business Development Team Leader - London
- Business Development Executive - Office Based Basingstoke
- Lead Generation Specialist - Office Based - Basingstoke
- Quality Systems Engineer - Newport
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - South East Wales
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Essex
- Asbestos Bulk Analyst - Northampton
- Quality Manager Asbestos - Northampton
- CNC Grinder - Hatfield
- CNC Turner - Hatfield
- Flood Risk and Drainage Engineer Associate - Woking or Bristol
- HGV Parts Advisor - Oxford
- CNC Machinists - Sanbach Cheshire
- Welders/ Fabricators - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Press Setter Operator - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Robot Operator - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Calibration Engineer - Wells, Somerset