Fire Extinguisher Engineer - Scotland
Fire Extinguisher Engineer - Glasgow
My client are an industry leader within the Fire Protection Industry, Covering a number of contracts throughout the UK
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Central Belt Corridor area for an experienced BAFE or FETA Fire Extinguisher Engineer based in Scotland
Service all types of fire extinguishers.
Inspect all types of fire extinguishers.
Maintain all types of fire extinguishers.
Required to maintain all the equipment to relevant British Standards (BAFE or FETA)
Working from home, Excellent communication skills required
Willing to travel
You must have BAFE or FETA qualifications to apply for this position.
Proven Experience in Fire Extinguisher Industry.
Clean driving licence (company van provided)
You must have a history within the Fire Extinguisher engineering industry to apply for this position
My client are paying an excellent salary and package, You will be on an hourly pay which will be negotiated at interview stage and will depend on experience, You will also receive full training, Company Van, Pension, Health Care, Mobile phone and Laptop
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV.
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k