Vehicle Technician - Letchworth
Vehicle Technician - Letchworth
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000, plus uncapped bonus, realistic OTE of £40k+
Key words: Level 3 Vehicle Technician, Diagnostic Technician, Vehicle Repairs, MOT Tester, Vehicle Servicing
Established in Milton Keynes in 2002, our client is a multi-award winning, leading automotive group in the UK.
With a large and loyal database of valued customers, they are rapidly expanding to a number of dealerships covering an extensive area in the South East.
At their official approved centres, they carry out servicing and repairs, with manufacturer-trained technicians using the latest diagnostic equipment, tools and genuine parts.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Level 3 Vehicle Technician or Diagnostic Technician to meet increased demand within their workshop and team in Letchworth.
Ideally as a qualified technician, you will have some franchise experience and be looking to progress your career further.
If you would like a new challenge with a world-leading automotive brand, we would like to hear from you.
In return, our client offers structured training and development, defined career progression, an excellent basic salary plus generous bonus and an Employee Car Scheme.
? MOT Level 3 Testing
? Carries out vehicle services and repairs
? Works in accordance with dealership processes
? Liaises directly with customers where appropriate
? Provides support to less experienced colleagues
? Attends regular training to update technical skills
? Works as a full member of the dealership team
? Driving Licence
? Minimum 2 years in the automotive industry
? NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
? From a Main Automotive Dealer environment
? MOT Tester Experience
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 23000-28000 Per Annum
- Location: Letchworth
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Fleur
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: FBA/D/039170
- Posted: 2018-08-28 17:13:16 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Process Engineer - Electrochemical Deposition (ECD) - Newport
- HGV Lorry Driver - Birmingham
- FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL TIME/PART TIME POSITIONS - EDMONTON
- Senior Lettings Negotiator - Rainham, Essex
- Sales Administrator - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Senior Financial Consultant - Cheshire
- Alarm Receiving Operator - Havant, Hampshire
- Electrical Engineer - Slough
- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
- HGV Technician - Night Shift - Stoke on Trent
- Office Manager - Part Time - Cambridge
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Furniture Sales Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Operational Risk Analyst - Staines, Surrey
- Senior Sales Account Manager - SW London
- Semi - Senior/ Senior Accountant - Newport, Shropshire
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive - Romford, Essex
- Shop Manager - Altrincham, Cheshire