Python Web Developer
Python Web Developer| Competitive Salary and Relocation Assistance is available | Malaga
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Python Web Developer to join a high profile and fast growing company in Malaga, Spain.
The Python Web Developer will join a dynamic, creative and incredibly talented work force
Python Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Liaise with developers in Malaga and other offices
- Create and improve tools and interfaces which are utilised by users and clients internationally
- React swiftly to product requirements
- Design and implement medium and large web applications
- Creation of new features in accordance to client requirements
- Automation of processes to facilitate their development.
Python Web Developer Requirements:
- Computer Science Degree or similar
- Minimum of 2 years Python web development experience
- Python based framework experience - such as Django / Flask
- Working experience of real time applications
- Nginx / Apache / Large production deployment experience beneficial
- AWS e.g.
DynamoDB, ECS, Redshift, Kinesis experience beneficial
- High Level of English (Written and Verbal) is essential
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector.
They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- CASS Officer
- QA Automation Tester (Digital)
- Management Accountant
- Accountant (Senior)
- Python Web Developer
- Front End Web Developer
- CRM and Email Campaign Manager
- Software Engineer - API (NodeJs)
- UX Designer
- DevOps Engineer
- UI Developer - Digital Marketing
- FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
- Software Testers / QA Testers
- Analytics Manager
- Back-end Product Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Senior Insight Analyst (Sportsbook)
- EDD Analyst
- Acquisition Manager
- Conversion Optimisation Manager