Water Hygiene Engineer
My Client is currently looking for an experienced Water Hygiene Engineer to service Clients in the South East.
Salary £22k-£23k+OVERTIME+COMPANY VAN + USUAL COMPANY BENEFITS
They provide a wide range of water hygiene services to various different companies and organisations throughout the UK.
You must be ok with travelling and the odd stay away - generally once a month for 1 night, usually averages about 3 nights a year.
They have a lot of customers in London so must be ok with driving there.
Experience they're looking for:
It would be beneficial if you had basic Legionella Risk Assessment knowledge
Disinfection/ chlorination experience
General monitoring temps / sampling /TMV servicing /logbook completion
Basic plumbing skills
Closed system treatment and cleaning - heating UFH etc.
reasonable admin skills - in terms of writing out job reports, etc.
Willingness to learn about booster pump sets - full training given.
My Client runs an engineer level scheme, if someone is looking to progress.
Please let me know if you would like me to put your CV forward for this?
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k