Water Hygiene Engineer
My Client offers on-site water treatment services, products and equipment to the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors.
Services include Control of Legionella, Boiler Water Treatment, Cooling Water Treatment, Effluent Treatment and all types of pre-treatment and dosing equipment supply and service.
They currently have a requirement for a Water treatment technician/engineer
· To be based ideally M4 corridor (Bristol to Reading), must be easily commutable
· Good presentation skills, IT literate
· Knowledge of cooling tower chemical tests and closed system testing
· Extensive experience with L8 and provision of all services covered by it
· Equipment and plumbing skills a bonus
· £Negotiable, van, PDA, pension, 20 days holiday
1. Engineer based M4 corridor (Reading to Bristol).
Able to cover M4 corridor to include cooling tower testing, all L8 works, clean and disinfection, TMV service, basic engineering.
You will need to demonstrate longevity in previous roles and a commitment to the highest standards of presentation and customer service.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k