Water Hygiene Engineer
WATER HYGIENE ENGINEER £23k-£24k+OVERTIME+COMPANY VAN ENFIELD
My Client provides a complete range of Mechanical & Electrical solutions for their Clients including commercial & residential properties..
They are looking for an engineer to carry out the water monitoring for their clients, mostly based in Enfield.
You will need to be able to start early and be self-motivated.
This will mainly involve you organising temperature monitoring, sampling and chlorination works.
There is also tank cleaning, water feature monitoring and minor plumbing works.
There is a van available with fuel card.
The salary is in the range of 23k but they may be willing to offer more for the right candidate.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k