Water Hygiene Engineer
My Client is well established in the water hygiene and water management sectors.
They are currently looking for a Water Hygiene Engineer based in the Kent and South of M25 area.
Provide water system monitoring, sampling and dosing
Nature of work:
As a team member, you will be responsible for carrying out various water hygiene tasks.
The nature of the work is normally based on client sites or a designated office.
It is expected that the position warrants both flexibility and occasional additional input over and above the nominal hours.
You are required to have and maintain a current drivers' license and follow the Company Vehicles Policy.
The registered office will be your base.
Main Tasks of Job:
, Temperature monitoring
, Cleaning/disinfection cold water storage tanks, showers
, Sampling from domestic sealed and other water systems
, Dosing closed heating and chilled systems
, Disinfection and cleaning of cooling tower, water tanks and mains water services Sealed system testing and monitoring
, Temperature monitoring Sampling
, Descale of showers and taps
, Calorifer cleaning and descaling
, Water testing
, Remedial works, installation, and small plumbing repairs
, Occasional delivery to sites test kits, reagents, chemicals, plant
, Occasional warehouse stock monitoring
Accountable to: Company Secretary, Business Manager
Responsible to: Environmental Services Team Leader
Hours of work: 37.5
Annual Leave: 20 days' pro rata plus Bank and or Public Holidays with an extra day gained after 5 years' service, and a further after 10 years.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k