Legionella Risk Assessor
LEGIONELLA RISK ASSESSOR £NEG + COMPANY CAR + BENEFITS
NORTH WEST LONDON/SOUTH WEST LONDON
My Client provides services such as Water Hygiene, tank clean & disinfection, tank repair & replacement, cooling water treatment, cooling tower engineering, boiler water treatment, effluent water treatment, closed systems, water pre-treatment, air quality monitoring, booster sets & pressurisation vessels.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for a Legionella Risk Assessor.
Minimum two years' experience.
Someone they can train and develop.
Location is extremely important.
Must be within easy access to NW and SW London.
You will liaise with clients/customers to arrange site visits, details of work etc.
Organise appropriate equipment necessary for the tasks in hand, and ensuring all equipment is functional and within calibration limits.
Carry out Water Risk Assessments
Carry out Ventilation Surveys in accordance to BS EN 15780 / TR19
Ability to produce schematic drawings (training where required)
Carry out site surveys for air and water quality of associated buildings, according to company method statements and procedures
Liaising with client/site personnel with regards to work progress/issues
Ensuring any progress issues or problems on site are communicated to the office immediately
Writing up reports using company format, entering site data and forming conclusions/recommendations
Representing the company and promoting a professional image in the market place
Legionella qualifications beneficial.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k