Service Engineer - water treatment
Service Engineer - Water Treatment
Required for my Client's busy private water supply (PWS) treatment department, based in Oldham.
Would suit someone with plumbing / mechanical background or someone with electrical skills who could learn the plumbing aspect.
The role involves all aspects from installation to repair and servicing of water treatment and waste water equipment.
You must have experience of UV sterilisers, sediment filters, general pipework, booster sets (desirable), pumps (desirable).
Salary £23-27K pa depending on skills / experience
Bonus of up to 10%
Company van / phone / workwear provided
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please let me know asap if you feel you have the skills/experience and are interested in this role?
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k