Water Hygiene Engineer
My Client provides engineering solutions, products, services and technologies to enable organisations to ensure that they meet their Environmental, Health and Safety obligations.
They offer cooling tower engineering and environmental services.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for a Water Hygiene Engineer to cover West London.
You will be an experienced Water Hygiene Engineer used to Tank cleans, chlorination's, disinfections, TMV servicing, water monitoring, analysis, cooling towers, etc.
Water softener and chlorine dioxide experience would be highly desirable.
Minimum of 2 years' experience.
Ideally you will be based either NW or SW London due to contract demands.
Salary up to £25k, Company Van, Phone, PPE, equipment, overtime is always available, Saturdays, Sundays and evenings etc., company pension scheme.
If the above is of interest, please send me an up to date CV as soon as possible please?
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k