Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
My Client provides both asbestos air monitoring and asbestos consultancy services to ensure deliverance of asbestos remediation works to the highest standard.
Existing customers include a number of blue-chip organisations operating across a diverse range of environments and industry sectors such as the marine, utilities, property development, local authorities and management consultants to name but a few.
They are currently looking for an experienced asbestos analyst/surveyor P402, P403 and P404 qualified to join a growing company based from their Head Office in South East London.
This is a mobile role so my Client is willing to look at candidates within a 50 mile radius from their offices near Chislehurst.
The role will cover London and the Home Counties.
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary, company vehicle and computer as well as opportunity to progress within company.
Employment type - permanent.
Qualifications & Experience:
Must be at least P403 and P404 qualified - and looking to obtain P402
Must have worked for a UKAS accredited company
Must have experience in the field of site work - air-monitoring and within the asbestos field.
Carrying out asbestos smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual 4 stage clearances and re-occupation and personal air testing on commercial and industrial properties.
Supervising contractors carrying out removal work and ensuring all work is carried out to strict company guidelines and procedures.
Collating and producing comprehensive reports as and when required.
Building and maintaining good relationship with the company's portfolio of clients.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k