Internal Sales - Water Hygiene
Sales Support Executive
My Client provides water treatment, hygiene and legionella control services to companies working in the industrial and commercial sector throughout the UK.
Due to company growth a new job role is being created to support the Sales Account Managers with the following tasks;
Support sales team, following up on customer requests by producing quotations, providing follow up documentation.
Answering phone calls and emails from customers.
Monitor work progress on client jobs and keep customers aware of progress and remain happy with service provided.
Maintain sales administration and records systems ensuring all quotes and sales opportunities are followed up or passed onto the sales team.
Cold calling to potential customers to build information and identify sales opportunities.
Product sales management reports for the Directors.
Champion customers, sales and profitability within the business and help ensure this focus drives everything we do.
Being motivated by not necessarily knowing what the working day will bring.
Being a small team assisting with ad-hoc administrative duties.
Technical sales experience within the water hygiene/water treatment/legionella sectors.
First class customer service attitude and excellent communication skills both written and verbally
Great organisation skills.
Assertive, flexible and persuasive personality.
Ability to think clearly under pressure and make sound business judgements.
Excellent team player coupled with the ability to work on own initiative.
Ability to build strong business relationships in line with company values.
Completely proficient with all MS Office including Excel and previous experience of using CRM systems.
Based in their offices, working hours will be Monday to Friday, 08.30hrs to 17.00hrs although if busy you would be expected to stay on to complete urgent works..
Holiday entitlement will be 20 days plus bank holidays.
The company has an auto enrolment pension scheme.
Salary will be dependent on experience between £23k - £28k.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k