My Client is a company dedicated to providing a wide range of pumps for domestic, commercial and industrial usage, predominantly throughout Oxford, London and the Home Counties.
Their capability is such that they can offer solutions for single, multiple or large scale installations.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for:
An External Pump engineer - Mostly working on London jobs / Oxford - Occasionally Heathrow
Servicing / Installation / Commissioning all types / Makes of pumps
Salary ranging from £25k to £35k - Overtime is available and on call rota pays an additional £150.00 per week plus overtime
Van / Phone / Tablet for electronic job sheets
Mon to Fri 8 - 5 With 25 Days Holiday per year
Please let me know if you are interested?
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k