Electrical Pump Engineer
My client produces pumps that guarantee maximum reliability, flexibility and efficiency.
Their key services are positioned in the sectors of Water Management, Building Services and Industry.
Due to their increased workload and expansion plans they are looking to recruit a competent Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
, Knowledge of a variety of Pump Systems
, Basic mechanical knowledge
, Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
, Must be electrically qualified, either apprentice trained or equivalent
, Excellent communication skills
, Full UK Driving Licence
Reporting to the Technical Engineering Manager, the Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the installation, repairing and servicing of a variety of pumps in a number of different industries.
The successful candidate will have an electrical bias with experience of electrical control panels and controls systems.
The Electrical Engineer vacancy is a days based, Monday-Friday, although call out will be required (1 in 8 call out).
You will be a skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer (fully qualified) e.g.
17th Edition, Test & Inspection, NVQ Level 3, etc.
The role will involve covering the London area/M25/Home Counties with the occasional trip nationwide.
The successful candidate would be provided with the use of a company van.
Salary circa £28k - £30k + company van + phone + tablet, etc.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k