PUMP ENGINEER £26k - £30k + OVERTIME + COMPANY VAN MANCHESTER/LIVERPOOL CORRIDOR
My Client offers high quality, local services for pump supply, commissioning, maintenance, upgrades and technical support.
· The role is both workshop and site work and is based from my Client's facility in Warrington
· The role is covering mainly the Manchester/Liverpool corridor spanning over 100 miles North and South
· The type of work will be strip down, repair, maintenance, service, etc.
on all types of pumps and rotating equipment such as sealless pumps, positive displacement, centrifugal and will also involve vacuum pumps.
· The Salary is £26k - £30k depending on experience and is based on 37.5 hour week Mon-Fri
· There is overtime and payment for being part of the on call rota
· There is a van associated with this role
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k