Chef de Partie - Perth
Chef de Partie - Perth
Key words: French Cuisine, Chef de Partie, Eatery, Mediterranean, fresh produce
This exciting well established family run business in Perth has recently undergone some changes and has now become a restaurant with more contemporary feel and a menu with more Portuguese and French backgrounds.
My client is now recruiting for a Chef de Partie ideally 1 : 2 years' experience of French cuisine.
Working alongside an existing team you will have the ability to deal with a busy lunchtime, around 50 covers and evening service, around 80 covers.
They are focused on using fresh seasonal ingredients, cooked with passion, with influences from both Portuguese and French cuisine.
Experience of working in a busy high volume environment with a minimum of 1-2 years' experience.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 21000 Per Annum
- Location: Perth
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Marieke
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MME/D/039234
- Posted: 2018-09-05 23:45:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Process Engineer - Electrochemical Deposition (ECD) - Newport
- HGV Lorry Driver - Birmingham
- FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL TIME/PART TIME POSITIONS - EDMONTON
- Senior Lettings Negotiator - Rainham, Essex
- Sales Administrator - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Senior Financial Consultant - Cheshire
- Alarm Receiving Operator - Havant, Hampshire
- Electrical Engineer - Slough
- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
- HGV Technician - Night Shift - Stoke on Trent
- Office Manager - Part Time - Cambridge
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Furniture Sales Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Operational Risk Analyst - Staines, Surrey
- Senior Sales Account Manager - SW London
- Semi - Senior/ Senior Accountant - Newport, Shropshire
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive - Romford, Essex
- Shop Manager - Altrincham, Cheshire