AML Analyst | Financial Services/Cryptocurrency | Competitive salary | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are seeking to recruit an experienced AML Analyst to work for an established Financial Services company with Cryptocurrency activity in the Gibraltar office.
The AML Analyst will work closely with the AML Manager/ MLRO and compliance team.
The ideal AML Analyst will be expected to demonstrate that they are used to working in a highly regulated environment, ideally emoney and have a high level of analytical skills, particularly on excel.
The AML Analyst Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Analyse suspicious transactions flagged by AML software alerts
- Investigate customer transactions as part of periodic and event-driven customer KYC reviews, using a variety of tools including internal systems, internet searches, proprietary and third party databases
- Engage with relevant stakeholders including front-office relationship managers
- Take appropriate measures to prevent financial crime on customer accounts
- Formally escalate confirmed suspicious activities to the MLRO
- Compile and advise on investigation data
- Observe industry trends and speaking up with potential opportunities to improve our tools, processes and products.
The AML Analyst Skills & Experience are but not limited to:
- Ability to organise workload
- Knowledge of KYC, money laundering detection methods and regulation
- Proficient in the use of standard IT packages (particularly Excel)
- Min 2 yrs of experience in a similar role, ideally with an emoney background
- Ideal if residing in Gibraltar or Spain in a local area
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- PPC Executive (Senior)
- Change Analyst
- AML Analyst
- CASS Officer
- QA Automation Tester (Digital)
- Management Accountant
- Accountant (Senior)
- Python Web Developer
- Front End Web Developer
- CRM and Email Campaign Manager
- Software Engineer - API (NodeJs)
- UX Designer
- DevOps Engineer
- UI Developer - Digital Marketing
- FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
- Software Testers / QA Testers
- Analytics Manager
- Back-end Product Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Senior Insight Analyst (Sportsbook)