Web Designer / Developer - Chester
Web Designer / Developer - Chester
£18,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience.
Established in 1996 and initially operating from a 3500 sq.ft.
facility on the Deeside Industrial Park in North Wales with a range of sign making equipment and a dedicated passionate team, my Client quickly earned its reputation for producing a wide range of quality signage to a range of retail & industrial clientele spread across the north west of England, Since those early days my Client has evolved into a group company with many divisions specialising in Signage, Maintenance, Exhibitions & Displays, Commercial Fleet markings, Graphic Design, Website Development and Web Management.
The main responsibilities for this role : Web Designer / Developer ( Write Programming Code, Website Software, Designs, Layouts, Coding Client Websites, Email Marketing )
This role is based in Chester.
Responsible for the design, layout & coding of clients websites, candidates must be fully conversant with the technical and graphical aspects of web development i.e.
how it works and looks as well as maintenance & updating.
Skills required for this role - Web Designer / Developer ( Write Programming Code, Website Software, Designs, Layouts, Coding Client Websites, Email Marketing )
Ideally the candidate will be able to write programming code or will be used to adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet the individual client's needs, must be able to write and test and identify potential issues as well as upload the site onto the server and register with different search engines.
Must be an experienced designer and conversant & familiar with the design and management of email marketing campaigns.
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to Web Designer / Developer ( Write Programming Code, Website Software, Designs, Layouts, Coding Client Websites, Email Marketing )
Key Skills - Web Designer / De
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 18000-25000 Per Annum DOE
- Location: Chester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: John
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JMA/D/038883
- Posted: 2018-09-20 14:28:51 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Project Manager (Engineering) - Workington, Cumbria
- PROJECT ENGINEER - COOKSTOWN, NORTHERN IRELAND
- Lead Java Developer - Colchester
- Warehouse Person - Birmingham
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - South East Wales
- Registered Nurse RGN/RMN Day & Night - Lyonshall, Kington, Herefordshire
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - Herefordshire
- Commercial Vehicle Painter - Stockport
- Customer Care Advisor - Bridgewater, Somerset
- Mathematical Scientist - Nationwide
- Mathematician and Business Development Manager - Nationwide
- SVQ Assessor - Admin / Marketing / Digital Marketing - Dunbartonshire
- SVQ Assessor - (Engineering) - Dunbartonshire
- Junior Structural Technician - County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Product Innovation Manager - Food Industry - Chipping Campden
- Food Safety Management Systems Specialist (Hygiene) - Chipping Campden
- Heat Resistance Research Manager (Food Science) - Chipping Campden
- Administration Technician - Chemistry & Biochemistry Department, Chromatography - Chipping Campden
- Food Law Advisor - International (Spanish/Arabic/Scandinavian language skills) - Surrey
- Systems And Admin Manager - Financial Services - Central London