VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
This car dealer covers the East of England in new, used, aftermarket and they have an urgent requirement for a VEHICLE TECHNICIAN to join their Maintenance team, based in the Suffolk.
The successful VEHICLE TECHNICIAN will have a lot experience working in a Commercial Workshop environment and takes Health and Safety seriously.
Applicants should have a hands-on problem solving approach and a dynamic, positive attitude.
Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, are paramount for an effective operation.
Routine periodic maintenance and repair a range of Vehicles to VOSA standards
Diagnosis and repair of faults
Licence is essential
Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses
Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles
Skills and Experience
Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
Liaise with parts department to attain parts
Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
MOT tester qualification would be preferable
Ensure appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner
The VEHICLE TECHNICIAN role will involve working on all aspects of maintenance, (including diagnosis, service, repair etc.).
You will be working within a team of technicians to achieve targets in the most efficient and time sensitive way.
The successful candidate will gain extensive experience working in a skilled team with the latest technologies.
There is also the opportunity to gain further certifications and career and/or skill-set enhancement.
We are looking for people that have drive and ambition coupled with a Qualification.
There are also a number of benefits linked with the role as well as salary.
Prior to applying for this opportunity, p
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Registered General Nurse - RGN - Day or Nightshift - Hindhead, Surrey
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CNC Miller / Turner Programmer / Setter
- CNC Miller/Turner, CNC Programmer/Setter - Chard, Somerset
- Sliding Head CNC Programmer/Setter - Chard, Somerset
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Sales Coordinator - Southampton
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer - London and South East Region
- Commercial Negotiator - Blackheath
- Administrator (Wealth Management) - London EC3
- PR Account Manager Agency B2B (Fintech Technology Area) - Manchester
- PSV Fitter Mechanic / Technician - Chippenham, Wiltshire
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- Helpdesk 1st Line Support - Windows AD, Office, Win 7/10 - National Charity
- MET Technician - Accident Repair Centre - Liverpool, L20
- PR Account Executive (B2B and Consumer Accounts) - Manchester
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- IT Support Specialist - Greenford