VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
This car dealer covers the East of England in new, used, aftermarket and they have an urgent requirement for a VEHICLE TECHNICIAN to join their Maintenance team, based in the Suffolk.
The successful VEHICLE TECHNICIAN will have a lot experience working in a Commercial Workshop environment and takes Health and Safety seriously.
Applicants should have a hands-on problem solving approach and a dynamic, positive attitude.
Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, are paramount for an effective operation.
Routine periodic maintenance and repair a range of Vehicles to VOSA standards
Diagnosis and repair of faults
Licence is essential
Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses
Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles
Skills and Experience
Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
Liaise with parts department to attain parts
Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
MOT tester qualification would be preferable
Ensure appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner
The VEHICLE TECHNICIAN role will involve working on all aspects of maintenance, (including diagnosis, service, repair etc.).
You will be working within a team of technicians to achieve targets in the most efficient and time sensitive way.
The successful candidate will gain extensive experience working in a skilled team with the latest technologies.
There is also the opportunity to gain further certifications and career and/or skill-set enhancement.
We are looking for people that have drive and ambition coupled with a Qualification.
There are also a number of benefits linked with the role as well as salary.
Prior to applying for this opportunity, p
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Office Junior, Payroll/ Accounts - Penzance, Cornwall
- Night shift HGV Mechanic/Technicians - Boroughbridge, York, North Yorkshire
- Account Executive/ New Business Development - Leicester City Centre
- Senior Developer (Team Lead Option) - Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Frontend Developer (Remote working) - Leatherhead, Surrey
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (Remote working) - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Solutions Architect, Agile/HR/ERP/CRM - Manchester
- Enterprise Architect (Banking, Financial) - Milton Keynes
- Automation Test Analyst (Agile) - Surrey
- Automation Test Analyst (Agile) - Birmingham
- Senior Solution Architect (Pre-sales) - London
- Automation Test Analyst (Agile) - London
- Senior Solution Architect (Pre-sales) - Reading
- Automation Test Analyst (Agile) - Reading
- Senior Solution Architect (Pre-sales) - Birmingham
- Senior Solution Architect (Pre-sales) - Surrey
- Security Analyst (Cyber/Firewall) - Manchester
- Database Administrator (Agile/SQL) - Manchester
- Lead User Experience Designer (Media/Digital) - London
- Head of IT, Service & Product Delivery (Legal) - Manchester