Senior Care Assistants - Chester
Senior Care Assistants - Chester
Salary: £9.56 per hour
42hr Day Duty position available
NVQ Level 3 in Adult Health & Social Care or equivalent desirable however we will consider applicants that are currently working towards this qualification
Generous Overtime Rates
Responsible to: Nurse Manager (reports to the Nurse in Charge)
Overall Purpose: As part of the caring team, the main aim is support the nurse in charge and to act as supervisor and a role model to other Care Assistants.
The other main purpose is to help create and maintain a healthy and safe environment where the personal nursing needs of the Residents are met under the direction and supervision of the Nurse in Charge.
Principal elements of the job: -
Provision of Care in accordance with agreed Care Plans by liasing closely with the nursing staff, ensuring they are updated re the Care Plans and recording the care delivered accurately and in accordance with company procedure.
Administer medications to residential clients under the supervision of nursing staff (Home Specific)
Prevention of Pressure Sores
Mouth Care as directed by the Nurse
Management of Continence and Incontinence
Repositioning Residents as directed by the Nurse in Charge in accordance with Manual Handling Requirements
Assisting Residents with mobility
Assisting with Personal Hygiene : shaving, grooming etc
Assisting in the bathing of residents in bed or in the bathroom
Ensure bedrooms and communal areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene and that wardrobes and drawers are kept tidy
Liase with the relatives regarding residents as necessary, remembering that the nurse is the only person permitted to discuss the resident's general condition with relatives
Ensure all evaluation sheets are filled in daily ie: regarding
fluid intake, skin care, toileting regimes, general duties etc.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 9-10 Per Hour Competitive package DOE
- Location: Chester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Amir
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AAS/D/039386
- Posted: 2018-09-25 16:38:47 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- Sales Account Managers - Romford, Essex
- Sales Account Managers - Bexleyheath, Kent
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Asbestos Quality and Technical Manager - Kettering
- Senior Care Staff (Night Wakeful) - Snodland, Wainscott and Rochester
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- CLOUD SALES AWS / AZURE - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CDN SOLUTION ARCHITECT - LONDON
- PRODUCT MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & COLLOBORATION - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELESALES / DESK ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMS - BASINGSTOKE, BERKSHIRE
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES