2ND LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - Windows Server, VMware
2ND LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER - Windows Server, Exchange, MS Office 365, Networking, VMware. I am looking for an enthusiastic 2nd Line Support Engineer/IT Support Engineer/ Desktop Support Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure, have excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
They must have the ability to use initiative and work as part of a team to achieve results.
My client, an Award Winning IT Solutions Company are looking for a lively and enthusiastic Support Engineer with a proactive “can do” attitude to work with excellent customer services skills.
Key skills and responsibilities:- Microsoft Desktop, Administering & supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012, Administering & supporting Office 365, Administering & supporting Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2016, Networking Experience (routers, switches & firewalls), Network Administration & Data Backup Technologies, General Networking Support & DNS, IT Service Desk Environment, Active Directory - Managing AD Group Policies, VMware, WAN/LAN experience.
The main responsibility of this role is to provide 2nd line technical support within the Microsoft operating & application arena along with essential general system administration tasks Ensuring incidents and service requests are resolved or updated within the SLA's, Keeping senior team members informed of unresolved issues or problems, Troubleshooting and resolving problems associated with software and hardware for both local and remote customer environments, Resolving server crashes and unplanned reboots, Working with the SCCM team deploying Microsoft Updates, Troubleshooting server-side event logs, MCSA, MCP, ITIL or working towards MCSE.
If you are a 2nd Line Support Engineer looking for your next Manchester based career opportunity then contact Karl NOW - Salary is £25,000 + Overtime + On-call + Benefits.
Key skills: Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, MS Office 365, Networking, TCP/IP, VMware, Cisco, Firewall Windows Server Operating, Windows Desktops, Active Directory - Managing AD Group Policies, Exchange, MS Office 365, Networking, TCP/IP, VMware, Veeam, WAN/LAN experience
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-10-01 14:04:46 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Senior Automation Test Engineer- Senior Automation Tester
- IT Technician - Desktop - Service Desk - Windows - PCs - Mobile
- Lead Java Developer - Software Engineer - Spring - Java - JSP
- 1st / 2nd LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER
- C#.Net Developer - C# Analyst Programmer
- HEAD OF SECURITY OPERATIONS – SOC
- Telecoms Engineer – 3CX/VOIP
- SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - VMware/Hyper-V/Cisco
- EA / PA - West London
- Infrastructure Consultant – Azure Cloud
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- 2ND LINE APPLICATION SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR – Linux / Unix
- Systems Engineer - DevOps - Web - LAMP - Docker - AWS - Linux
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Home / Remote Working – Azure / ASP.NET
- DATABASE SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR – SQL / SSRS / SSIS
- IT Information Security Officer - Home based - South East
- Customer Analytics Consultant - Speech Analyst -Contact Centre
- Graduate Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - J2EE - SQL
- Supply Chain - Manufacturing