IT Systems Administrator - Microsoft Server Systems Admin
IT Systems Administrator - Microsoft Server Systems Admin - Active Directory Technical Support / Administrator - Microsoft Systems Engineer - Microsoft IT Support Engineer - AD Systems Support - Systems Manager - IT Network Manager sought for leading specialist Telecoms and IT Solutions Company based at office at Kings Hill, Kent. The focus of this hands on role will be to take day to day responsibility for my clients expanding IT systems and their support as well as to develop in-house expertise which can be translated into services their large corporate customers. This role has a starting salary up to £30,000 per annum+ benefits.
This IT Systems Administrator - Microsoft Server Systems Admin - AD Technical Support / Administrator - Microsoft Systems Engineer - AD Systems Support - Microsoft IT Support Engineer - Systems Manager - IT Network Manager role calls for someone with solid Active Directory experience including, DNS, WSUS, LDAP, RADIUS, DFS, Kereberos, User/Group Policy, Terminal Services.
Active Directory and Active Sync troubleshooting skills. This is a new role due to expansion and will take on and coordinate key responsibilities currently handled by other IT staff.
The main skills sought:
Strong Active Director (AD) expertise, including DFS, Kereberos, DNS, WSUS, LDAP, RADIUS, User/Group Policy, Terminal Services.
Active Directory and Active Sync troubleshooting
Desktop support experience with MS Office 2013/2016 application suites for both setup and key applications.
Excellent knowledge of MS Server2012 and MS Server2016 deployment and administration, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
In depth knowledge of Windows 7/8/10 Professional OS installation, configuration and troubleshooting
Strong Messaging systems expertise (O365/Skype etc).
SQL (DB administration) expertise.
If you also have any Microsoft GP or similar ERP packages from an IT support perspective, Infrastructure server services (standalone guest systems on ESXi which run services used by the network, VMware5.5+, Proprietary network VMs, Azure architecture and administration or Network monitoring servers then that would be a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology company and gain exposure to cutting edge technologies.
If you are an experienced IT Systems Administrator - Microsoft Server Systems Admin - AD Technical Support / Administrator - Microsoft Systems Engineer - Microsoft IT Support Engineer - AD Systems Support - Systems Manager - IT Network Manager role with good problem solving skills and who is seeking a fresh challenge then this role paying up to £30,000 per annum + benefits could be for you.
Please forward your CV for an immediate response.
Who are Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in filling their computer personnel requirement; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Rate: £26000 - £30000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-10-02 15:20:58 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- Network Consultant - Senior Network Engineer - CCIE - LAN - WAN
- Network TDA - Network Engineer - Firewall - Cisco - F5 - Design
- IT Graduate Trainee / Graduate Software Tester
- Senior Software QA Tester
- Software QA Tester
- Information Security Analyst - ISO 27001 - Lead Auditor - CISSP
- SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER - £75,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
- Lead Java Developer - Software Engineer - Spring - Java - JSP
- NETWORK SECURITY TEAM LEADER – LEEDS
- Service Architect – ITIL Service Architect - ISO - Proposals
- IT OPERATIONS ENGINEER - VMware/ Hyper-V/ CISCO/ DATACENTRE
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT - £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
- SERVICE ARCHITECT – CAPACITY MANAGER – ITIL
- SENIOR SECURITY ANALYST - SIEM / SPLUNK
- HEAD OF SECURITY OPERATIONS – SOC
- DATA ARCHITECT – TOGAF / ARCHIMATE / DATA MODELLING
- INTEGRATION ARCHITECT - INTERFACES / SMART METERS
- 1st / 2nd LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER
- AZURE CONSULTANT