Shop Manager - Yorkshire region
Shop Manager - Yorkshire region
Must hold a valid Driving Licence and be a car owner
Key words: Shop Manager, Store Manager, Showroom Manager, Retail Manager, Assistant Shop Manager, Retail, General Manager, Branch Manager, Supervisor, Deputy Store Manager.
Our client is part of an established Retail Bakery outlet with over 160 shops located across the North West, Midlands and Yorkshire regions.
The company prides itself in providing their customers with a fast paced service in many high street locations, with great tasting quality products including sandwiches, savouries and cakes at excellent value prices.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Shop Manager to join the team across the Yorkshire area.
The successful candidate will cover 13 shops when Shop Managers are off sick, on holiday or on training courses and must hold a valid driving licence and be a car owner.
? Managing day to day shop operations.
? Driving sales growth.
? Delivering outstanding customer service.
? Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you.
? Hygiene and food safety compliance.
? Work closely with the Area Manager on performance and customer satisfaction.
? Background in retail and team management.
? Ideally have worked within a food environment (this is not essential).
? Car owner and driver is essential
? Adaptable to working in different working environments
? Passionate about delivering great customer service.
? Strong work ethic.
? A hands on ?can do? mentality.
Benefits: 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays, Contributory Company pension scheme, Staff discount, Opportunities available for internal progression/promotion.
Working hours: 40hours a week including Saturday's - 8:30am- 5pm, Sundays & Mid week day off.
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and covering letter.
Key words: Shop Manager, S
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 18000-21000 Per Annum
- Location: Yorkshire region
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Jonathan
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JTH/D/039485
- Posted: 2018-10-02 15:56:28 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Customer Service Executive - Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- Account Manager - London
- Business Development Team Leader - London
- Business Development Executive - Office Based Basingstoke
- Lead Generation Specialist - Office Based - Basingstoke
- Quality Systems Engineer - Newport
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - South East Wales
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Essex
- Asbestos Bulk Analyst - Northampton
- Quality Manager Asbestos - Northampton
- CNC Grinder - Hatfield
- CNC Turner - Hatfield
- Flood Risk and Drainage Engineer Associate - Woking or Bristol
- HGV Parts Advisor - Oxford
- CNC Machinists - Sanbach Cheshire
- Welders/ Fabricators - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Press Setter Operator - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Robot Operator - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Calibration Engineer - Wells, Somerset