DATA CONNECTIVITY SALES OVERLAY - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE, STAFFORDSHIRE
DATA CONNECTIVITY SALES OVERLAY - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE, STAFFORDSHIRE, YORKSHIRE
£50,000 - £55,000
EXCELLENT CORPORATE BENEFITS
Award winning and market leading communications player seeks to appoint a Data Network Connectivity Sales Overlay Specialist : with a remit to support the sales teams in all Internet Connectivity Sales - Broadband, Ethernet, and converged private networks.
The role includes assisting partners:
* Closing deals in an overlay role- providing sales, technical and product information
* Supporting bids
* Liaising with partners and end clients
* Managing sales campaigns and sales strategies
* Training of partners to enable them to source, identify and close business
* Pipeline management and forecasting
? DESIRE, AMBITION, WORK ETHIC
? Three+ years sales experience and gained in Data Network and Voice Sales within a telecoms provider, ISP or systems integrator
? Experience of Channel routes to market
? Excellent customer facing skills
? Excellent written and verbal skills
Connectivity Sales Broadband Ethernet converged private networks voice telco telecommunication Internet channel partner hosted calls lines SIP telecom UC MPLS WAN SD-WAN SDWAN unified communications
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Reg
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 50000-55000 Per Annum
- Location: MANCHESTER
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Gail
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GAI/D/039045
- Posted: 2018-10-02 16:14:54 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Registered General Nurse - RGN - Day or Nightshift - Hindhead, Surrey
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CNC Miller / Turner Programmer / Setter
- CNC Miller/Turner, CNC Programmer/Setter - Chard, Somerset
- Sliding Head CNC Programmer/Setter - Chard, Somerset
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Sales Coordinator - Southampton
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer - London and South East Region
- Commercial Negotiator - Blackheath
- Administrator (Wealth Management) - London EC3
- PR Account Manager Agency B2B (Fintech Technology Area) - Manchester
- PSV Fitter Mechanic / Technician - Chippenham, Wiltshire
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- Helpdesk 1st Line Support - Windows AD, Office, Win 7/10 - National Charity
- MET Technician - Accident Repair Centre - Liverpool, L20
- PR Account Executive (B2B and Consumer Accounts) - Manchester
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- IT Support Specialist - Greenford