Audit Senior - Derby
Audit Senior - Derby
Salary - Very Competitive
Key words Experienced Audit Senior, ACA/ACCA, demonstrate leadership skills, Passionate and Talented.
The Client is an innovative and forward thinking firm of accountants based in the Midlands.
In fact they are the number one firm of accountants and business advisers in the Midlands.
They have a team bursting with vibrant and inquisitive people, they won't just settle for the norm, they are changing the face of their industry by challenging complacency and shaking things up.
Let's just say they are different, not like every other grey suited hum drum accountant.
My clients are a firm that win awards because they are leader in their industry they like to take care of their customers and their people too, they make every minute matter.
They are growing at an incredible rate, the fastest growing accountancy firm in the UK and you could be a part of that immense growth.
Benefits include a competitive salary offer, unrestricted open holidays and flexible working.
3% non-contributory pension scheme, a well-being culture including 7pm-7am email curfew, keep fit solutions, career coaching and engagement events.
My client prides themselves on their people so investing in them makes sense and they like to do just that.
An experienced Audit Senior is needed to join my client's award winning team in the West Midlands.
A passionate and extremely talented individual with passion and drive.
You need to be ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and looking for a challenge in your career.
Your main focus will be planning, executing and finalising all areas of audit assignments alongside our managers and partners to deliver an exceptional client experience.
Offer an exceptional service to clients.
Team player able to work at pace and under pressure.
Able to demonstrate a leadership/coaching style
Excellent attention to detail
A great communicator able to build
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Registered General Nurse - RGN - Day or Nightshift - Hindhead, Surrey
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CNC Miller / Turner Programmer / Setter
- CNC Miller/Turner, CNC Programmer/Setter - Chard, Somerset
- Sliding Head CNC Programmer/Setter - Chard, Somerset
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Sales Coordinator - Southampton
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer - London and South East Region
- Commercial Negotiator - Blackheath
- Administrator (Wealth Management) - London EC3
- PR Account Manager Agency B2B (Fintech Technology Area) - Manchester
- PSV Fitter Mechanic / Technician - Chippenham, Wiltshire
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- Helpdesk 1st Line Support - Windows AD, Office, Win 7/10 - National Charity
- MET Technician - Accident Repair Centre - Liverpool, L20
- PR Account Executive (B2B and Consumer Accounts) - Manchester
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- IT Support Specialist - Greenford