My client is the fastest growing edtech company in Europe and using neuroscience to heal people learn is at the heart of everything they do.
proven the effectiveness of their learning platform in peer reviewed randomised control trial involving 1,120 students.
Students using the services of my client learn 2x faster than those that don't.
This individual must be highly proficient with current software development technology, tools and practices.
Translate business needs and requirements into user stories and technical specifications
Lead the development of JS based services to be hosted in AWS, including proper separation of concerns and automated unit testing
Assist in sprint planning, specifically in the areas of task breakdown, estimating, and scheduling
Provide technical leadership, mentoring and direction to other team members
Participate in the implementation of software projects
Designing, and developing reliable and maintainable applications
Developing automated unit and integration tests and test harnesses
Documenting software designs and project tasks
Participating in design and code reviews
At least two years software development experience with an emphasis on software and systems design.
Experience with agile and test-driven development practices, including automated unit testing frameworks and continuous integration products
Experience designing and coding large-scale, high-volume systems
Solid knowledge of AWS, Node js, AWS/Lambda/DynamoDB/Cognito
Solid understanding of functional programming concepts and design
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 45000-80000 Per Annum
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Catherine
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CME/D/039569
- Posted: 2018-10-10 15:47:57 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Office Junior, Payroll/ Accounts - Penzance, Cornwall
- Night shift HGV Mechanic/Technicians - Boroughbridge, York, North Yorkshire
- Account Executive/ New Business Development - Leicester City Centre
- Senior Developer (Team Lead Option) - Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Frontend Developer (Remote working) - Leatherhead, Surrey
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (Remote working) - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Solutions Architect, Agile/HR/ERP/CRM - Manchester
- Enterprise Architect (Banking, Financial) - Milton Keynes
- Automation Test Analyst (Agile) - Surrey
- Automation Test Analyst (Agile) - Birmingham
- Senior Solution Architect (Pre-sales) - London
- Automation Test Analyst (Agile) - London
- Senior Solution Architect (Pre-sales) - Reading
- Automation Test Analyst (Agile) - Reading
- Senior Solution Architect (Pre-sales) - Birmingham
- Senior Solution Architect (Pre-sales) - Surrey
- Security Analyst (Cyber/Firewall) - Manchester
- Database Administrator (Agile/SQL) - Manchester
- Lead User Experience Designer (Media/Digital) - London
- Head of IT, Service & Product Delivery (Legal) - Manchester