My client is the fastest growing edtech company in Europe and using neuroscience to heal people learn is at the heart of everything they do.
proven the effectiveness of their learning platform in peer reviewed randomised control trial involving 1,120 students.
Students using the services of my client learn 2x faster than those that don't.
This individual must be highly proficient with current software development technology, tools and practices.
Translate business needs and requirements into user stories and technical specifications
Lead the development of JS based services to be hosted in AWS, including proper separation of concerns and automated unit testing
Assist in sprint planning, specifically in the areas of task breakdown, estimating, and scheduling
Provide technical leadership, mentoring and direction to other team members
Participate in the implementation of software projects
Designing, and developing reliable and maintainable applications
Developing automated unit and integration tests and test harnesses
Documenting software designs and project tasks
Participating in design and code reviews
At least two years software development experience with an emphasis on software and systems design.
Experience with agile and test-driven development practices, including automated unit testing frameworks and continuous integration products
Experience designing and coding large-scale, high-volume systems
Solid knowledge of AWS, Node js, AWS/Lambda/DynamoDB/Cognito
Solid understanding of functional programming concepts and design
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 45000-80000 Per Annum
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Catherine
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CME/D/039569
- Posted: 2018-10-10 15:47:57 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Registered General Nurse - RGN - Day or Nightshift - Hindhead, Surrey
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CNC Miller / Turner Programmer / Setter
- CNC Miller/Turner, CNC Programmer/Setter - Chard, Somerset
- Sliding Head CNC Programmer/Setter - Chard, Somerset
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Sales Coordinator - Southampton
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer - London and South East Region
- Commercial Negotiator - Blackheath
- Administrator (Wealth Management) - London EC3
- PR Account Manager Agency B2B (Fintech Technology Area) - Manchester
- PSV Fitter Mechanic / Technician - Chippenham, Wiltshire
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- Helpdesk 1st Line Support - Windows AD, Office, Win 7/10 - National Charity
- MET Technician - Accident Repair Centre - Liverpool, L20
- PR Account Executive (B2B and Consumer Accounts) - Manchester
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- IT Support Specialist - Greenford