Project Engineer - Surrey
Project Engineer - Surrey
Salary: Competitive Salary
Key words: Project Engineer, PABX, Network, Programming, Network Hardware, Software, Engineer
Our client is a leading Telecoms company providing business telephone systems and communications solutions for over 25 years.
Our client is recruiting for a Project Engineer new member of the team to join the Project Management department, reporting to the Engineering Manager.
Duties will include:
? Installation and programming of PABX & Network Hardware/Software at customer premises.
? Effective liaison with customers, Networks, and 3rd parties involved.
? Maintenance diagnosis/replacements for hardware and/or software.
? Remote technical support to customers for system & software related queries
? Remote programming for additional works and system related changes
? End User training for hardware and software products installed.
? Internal/External cabling installation, terminations & testing.
? Support Project Management team technically on Projects
We are looking for engineer with a minimum of 2 years industry/manufacturer experience including product related qualifications for installations and ongoing support of PBX and Network Hardware/Software.
? Be PABX and Network Hardware/Software Applications trained, IT Microsoft office proficient and pc literate with experience of carrying out IP-based installations.
LAN / WAN Fundamentals, preferably at CCNA or CTP level.
? Possess an excellent thorough fault process mentality to correctly evaluate calls and be self-reliance on technical abilities and knowledge.
? Have strong communication skills, problem solving ability and confidence are very important.
We are looking for somebody with an excellent telephone manner, with the ability to write a professional letter and report and the ability to work well in teams.
? Be able to work well in teams, self-starter, pleasant/helpful/optimistic, w
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Registered General Nurse - RGN - Day or Nightshift - Hindhead, Surrey
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CNC Miller / Turner Programmer / Setter
- CNC Miller/Turner, CNC Programmer/Setter - Chard, Somerset
- Sliding Head CNC Programmer/Setter - Chard, Somerset
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Sales Coordinator - Southampton
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer - London and South East Region
- Commercial Negotiator - Blackheath
- Administrator (Wealth Management) - London EC3
- PR Account Manager Agency B2B (Fintech Technology Area) - Manchester
- PSV Fitter Mechanic / Technician - Chippenham, Wiltshire
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- Helpdesk 1st Line Support - Windows AD, Office, Win 7/10 - National Charity
- MET Technician - Accident Repair Centre - Liverpool, L20
- PR Account Executive (B2B and Consumer Accounts) - Manchester
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- IT Support Specialist - Greenford