Tax Senior - Watford
Tax Senior - Watford
Circa £60k (negotiable depending on experience)
We are currently seeking at Mixed Tax Senior, CTA and ACCA/ACA qualified with proven tax experience within a commercial environment, to join a well-established firm of chartered accountants.
The firm hold great pride in the team they have working for their clients.
They blend experience and flexibility to think creatively and innovatively in ways that help their clients achieve success.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Mixed Tax Senior to join their busy team in Watford, Hertfordshire.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
? To provide a high quality service to clients in designated section and to contribute to the development of the practice
? Prepare corporate tax and partnership tax returns based on information supplied by client, advise on tax payable and payment dates and to meet deadlines.
? Meetings with clients relating to tax and account matters.
? Liaise with HM Revenue and Customs regarding specialist tax work.
? Prepare and assist with specialist tax work such as ATED, VAT options to tax, capital taxes, stamp duty, national insurance contributions and share schemes.
? Liaise with clients to obtain relevant information to complete accounts and tax returns.
? Identify tax planning opportunities to raise with clients.
? Assist and train junior members of the team with accounts and tax matters.
? Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules for business entities.
? Finalise paperwork for dispatch to clients and HM Revenue and Customs.
? Reviewing accounts and business tax returns prepared by junior members of the team.
? Monitor own job quality and quantity in line with agreed budgets.
? Prepare and monitor company secretarial matters including assisting with company formation and specialist share work.
? Record own chargeable time and ensure maximum recovery.
? Attend courses that are appropriate to job
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 60000 Per Annum
- Location: Watford
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Fleur
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: FBA/D/039577
- Posted: 2018-10-11 15:33:33 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- Sales Account Managers - Romford, Essex
- Sales Account Managers - Bexleyheath, Kent
- Software Engineer - Newport, South East Wales
- Asbestos Quality and Technical Manager - Kettering
- Senior Care Staff (Night Wakeful) - Snodland, Wainscott and Rochester
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- CLOUD SALES AWS / AZURE - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CDN SOLUTION ARCHITECT - LONDON
- PRODUCT MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & COLLOBORATION - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- TELESALES / DESK ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMS - BASINGSTOKE, BERKSHIRE
- UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES